You don’t need a campfire to enjoy this ooey-gooey dip. The secret behind this treat: Ghost Peeps with mini chocolate chip eyes and noses.
- 4 packages of ghost Peeps
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. heavy cream, warmed
- Graham crackers, for serving
- mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 450°. In the bottom of a square baking dish, spread out chocolate chips and pour cream on top. Cover completely with a single layer of ghost Peeps. Place mini chocolate chips over eyes and mouth. (The already-drawn faces will fade in the oven.)
- Bake until the chocolate has melted and the ghosts are golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping.